Social engagement : a novel / Avery Carpenter Forrey.
Twenty-nine-year-old Callie Holt, with her seven-hour-old marriage already imploded, turns to her phone, sifting through the photographic evidence of the past year to pinpoint where it all went wrong, in this darkly humorous novel exploring millennial wedding culture, class and relationships told through a social media lens.
- ISBN: 9780063294905
- ISBN: 0063294907
- Physical Description: 293 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mariner Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Weddings > Fiction.
Generation Y > Fiction.
Social media > Fiction.
Family secrets > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
- 2 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||F F77 (Text)||34140000065179||Fiction||Available||-|