Tap! tap! tap! : dance! dance! dance! / Hervé Tullet.
Ready? Place your hand here. Close your eyes. Concentrate. Hit it! Three times: TAP! TAP! TAP! Hervé Tullet invites you to a joyful dance where your hand is the star and the book your stage. A gentle glide to start things off, a few little leaps, then big bouncy jumps--growing in complexity and animation, finally building to a crescendo of color, action, and movement! Once again, Hervé proves himself a master entertainer in a book filled with his signature energy, whimsy, and sheer fun! -- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781797221465
- ISBN: 1797221469
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Handprint Books, an imprint of Chronicle Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
"Originally published in France in 2022 under the title La danse des mains by Bayard Éditions.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dance > Juvenile fiction.
Imagination > Juvenile fiction.
Graphic arts > Pictorial works.
- 6 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||E T82 (Text)||34140000065191||Easy||Available||-|