Hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet : a novel / Jamie Ford.
When artifacts from Japanese families sent to internment camps during World War II are uncovered in Seattle, Henry Lee embarks on a quest that leads to memories of growing up Chinese in a city rife with anti-Japanese sentiment.
- ISBN: 9780345505347
- ISBN: 0345505344
- Physical Description: 340 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 2019 Ballantine Books trade paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books Trade Paperbacks, 2019.
Originally published: New York : Ballantine Books, c2009.
Includes reading group guide.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.7 15 145257.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Japanese Americans > Forced removal and internment, 1942-1945 > Fiction.
Widowers > Fiction.
Seattle (Wash.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 17 of 22 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 0 current holds with 22 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||F F75 (Text)||34140000023475||Fiction||Checked out||06/16/2023|