Liar / Fern Michaels.
Even though Luna and her brother Cullen seem like complete opposites, they're identical in two ways: they'll never let injustice stand and they always have each other's back. Fern Michaels blends mystery, drama and a touch of romance for the third in her Lost & Found series, as the siblings set out to unravel a cold case connected to a mysterious armoire."-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9781496741295
- ISBN: 1496741293
- Physical Description: 265 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Antiques business > Fiction.
Furniture > Repairing > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 8 of 33 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 75 current holds with 33 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||F M58 (Text)||34140000065180||Fiction||Checked out||06/10/2023|