Very good hats / Emma Straub ; illustrated by Blanca Gomez.
"Some people think hats are fancy things you can buy at a dressy store, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. In this book, acorns and raspberries are snug hats for your fingers, and an empty pudding cup is a good hat for a stuffed bear. Pajama pants make dangly hats, books can be dramatic hats, and bubbles make very fine hats as well (if temporary)"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780593529430
- ISBN: 059352943X
- Physical Description: 1 volume ; cm
- Publisher: New York : Rocky Pond Books, an imprint of Penguin Random House, 2023.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 72 (high) Semantic demand: 69 (high) Syntactic demand: 79 (high) Structure demand: 83 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hats > Juvenile fiction.
- 22 of 32 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 1 current hold with 32 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||E St8 (Text)||34140000065190||Easy||Available||-|