The perks of being a wallflower / Stephen Chbosky.
A coming of age novel about Charlie, a freshman in high school who is a wallflower, shy and introspective, and very intelligent. He deals with the usual teen problems, but also with the suicide of his best friend.
- ISBN: 9780671027346
- Physical Description: 213 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 
- Copyright: ©1999
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 4.8 9 32374.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Social conditions > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Letters > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Adolescence > Fiction.
- 13 of 14 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sikeston Public.
- 1 current hold with 14 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Sikeston Public Library||YA C39 (Text)||34140000044551||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|